sports app

Tierlifer

Reaction score
Yeah I just saw the update and installed it. Browsed around and it seemed ALOT better, but like others mentioned it could have been because of it being an NFL Sunday. Oh well, will just have to wait until Sunday rolls around again and see it it's better or not.

What I did see of the app, I did like. Especially for being free.

On Edit: Does anyone know if they are going to have the MLB At Bat app for the droid? I have an iTouch and absolutely LOVED that app and it was worth ever $10 I paid for it. They added so much as the season went on like vid highlights, home and road audio, full length games LIVE, etc..etc.

Anyways, I know it's the off season so I assume we won't know anything until next March or so on this but has anyone heard anything of this? I really hope it's not just for the iTouch/iPod but wouldn't be suprised if that were the case.

longboat

Reaction score
I really want an MLB at bat app too.

Here is a reply from MLB regarding my request for one. I would email them and tell them you are willing to pay for one. I was told there was a beta version available during the World Series but I don't know for sure.

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. We value your feedback. We are actually
looking to get that phone up and running soon, but we are not sure on an
exact date. Please check back soon.

Regards,

Caitlin Graham

Last edited:

LordKastle

Reaction score
Just for my own sake...if I am keeping tabs on various scores in NFL, MLB, NHL or whatever, do any of these sports apps actually out-do internet score sites? If there is a major lag compared to ESPN.com or LiveScore.com then I have no need but if it is rather comparable then I would try either app.

Of course I could easily test this out myself but I'll take the input of the forum.

Last edited:

Tierlifer

Reaction score
I really want an MLB at bat app too.

Here is a reply from MLB regarding my request for one. I would email them and tell them you are willing to pay for one. I was told there was a beta version available during the World Series but I don't know for sure.

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. We value your feedback. We are actually
looking to get that phone up and running soon, but we are not sure on an
exact date. Please check back soon.

Regards,

Caitlin Graham

Excellent. Thanks for the heads up longboat! I will email them now. Let's hope come next spring we see it in the marketplace!

novacane

Reaction score
I don't know about sports tap it updates too slow for me. I liked the notifications it allowed but it was too far behind the actual game. My friend was watching the Steelers/Broncos game and he texted me angry about an interception that sports tap didn't tell me about until 4 minutes later, even after I was hitting refresh.

Live football scores updates pretty fast and is pretty easy to use.