Splash screens

lockman

Reaction score
This would make the multiple daily reboots a little more pleasant.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

OP
dark juggalo

dark juggalo

Reaction score
This would make the multiple daily reboots a little more pleasant.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
...so true

post up your pics and I'll make some for those who dont have the time to learn how to do it and Rom-Addict wont get overwhelmd w/requests.

OP
dark juggalo

dark juggalo

Reaction score
hey juggalo youre too kind for doing this for everyone ya know

if you dont mind, you think you can do this one for me ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
just my way of sayin thanks for all the help when I was a noob.

the aspect ratio is a little off....if you find one w/more hight than width,post it and I'll make another that could make the ball more round.

thelopenator

Reaction score
thanks a lot bro.

hey you know how i can update it in hboot? i loaded the skulls one you did before for the other person while waiting for the xbox logo, and now it just reads the PG05IMG and doesnt ask me to update since technically i already did it i guess for the skulls one and i cant get the xbox logo to install

Last edited:
OP
dark juggalo

dark juggalo

Reaction score
thanks a lot bro.

hey you know how i can update it in hboot? i loaded the skulls one you did before for the other person while waiting for the xbox logo, and now it just reads the PG05IMG and doesnt ask me to update since technically i already did it i guess for the skulls one and i cant get the xbox logo to install
check to make sure its named right(sometimes they end up w/an extra .zip on them) ..it should replace the current one...nevermind my bad I checked and noticed that i forgot to rename the zip inside..try this one

thelopenator

Reaction score
thanks a lot bro.

check to make sure its named right(sometimes they end up w/an extra .zip on them) ..it should replace the current one...nevermind my bad I checked and noticed that i forgot to rename the zip inside..try this one

ok ill try it now. gracias amigo

OP
dark juggalo

dark juggalo

Reaction score
thanks a lot bro.

ok ill try it now. gracias amigo
heres ya another one...

Droid Runner

Reaction score
I want to change my second splash screen and I don't have the bootanimation.zip file in my system/media/ folder. I actually don't have any files in there. I'm running a rooted HTC Thunderbolt with the latest software. Liquid Thunderbread is fantastic BTW, but too buggy, so I went back to Sense. Did I misunderstand all that I read, and that is where I put the ZIP of the new animation, and run HBOOT?

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
i know im probably asking a really dumb question but im a noob at all this rooting and flashing etc....if i want to change my splash screen i just copy new file and paste over the old one and make sure the name is correct with out the .zip.zip?