Spent the weekend in a 4g area...no reboots

bailman

Reaction score
Was in Detroit all weekend in 4g, tbolt was flawless..get home and only have 3g here and already 3 reboots in 12 hours! Frustration continues...

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

jseah

Reaction score
Yeah, sometimes I wonder whether the reboots have anything to do with the phone trying to find a 4g connection. At home, where there is no 4G, my phone reboots itself 2 or 3 times a day, usually early in the morning. At work, where I have 4G, the phone doesn't reboot. When I am driving to work and am passing from the limit of the 4G area to where I can get 4G (about 2 blocks further), the phone usually reboots itself.

PhishyKris

Reaction score
This is absolutely true. I live in LA and rarely out of 4G. I was in Fresno the other week and it rebooted at least 7 times in 8 hours. Same thing happened in Palm Springs, but I was on vacation and didnt have it with me most of the time.

Since I have been back in LA/OC I've had 0 reboots. battery life has actually been good lately too.

and the mystery continues...

bL33d

Reaction score
3G only area and I never get a reboot but disabled lte since I'm in a 3G only area.

PatrickJ

Reaction score
I live in a 3g area but wandered in to a 4g area & did have a reboot. I was using my GPS too so it was very annoying with the random boot.

LOUISSSSS

Reaction score
my 1 and only noticed reboot (when i was actually using the phone), it was in a 3g area (a basement near a window). it may have been because the phone picked up 4g for a split second(?) and rebooted???
-unrooted

PhishyKris

Reaction score
I disabled LTE that day with the radio toggle program and it still rebooted that much. I sure wish they would hurry up with that update (*cough...Gingerbread...cough*)

cisco84

Reaction score
I had the same problem

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

305rev305

Reaction score
I live in 4g and work in 3g, and I get occasional reboot in both. Waiting for update.........

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
My 2 cents:

My area just got LTE. Reboots drastically decreased. I work in a 3G only area. Still have many reboots here.

Relex

Reaction score
My phone rooted running das bamf 1.7 in 4g all the time and I've never had a reboot. My girlfriend not rooted in 4g most of the time and her phone gets reboots all the time, so it's not a 4g issue.