Speech to Text

Armyof2

Reaction score
It's already there and it's already named that...

I have the quick search box... the thing I DONT have is...

the voice to text option. where i can press the button and speak and it recognizes it... not on the SMS or the quick search box or anything

ah...my bad i misread. that i dunno...it seems to be working fine on my phone. maybe hit up the irc channel? either that or wait for someone wiser than myself to chime in...sorry

Xiix300

Reaction score
Never mind... thanks for your help, but through the search feature i found my answer... turns out i just needed to download google voice :)

Thanks!

:icon_ banana:

Pathos

Reaction score
Never mind... thanks for your help, but through the search feature i found my answer... turns out i just needed to download google voice :)

Thanks!

:icon_ banana:
Google Voice??? Really? I have google voice but am still missing the voice to text feature on the keyboard.

Last edited:

Pathos

Reaction score
I re-downloaded in Sapphire 1.1.1 install file and the google apps 1.1.1 install file. After wiping, doing a clean install, and checking for the speech to text on the keyboard after each step it's still not there. I installed google voice from the market just in case. It's still not there.

Pathos

Reaction score
Wow, that was annoying!!! You have to download "Voice search" NOT Google Voice. Xiix300, you could have saved me an hour of messing with this stuff by being more accurate. Everyone, please say what you mean. Don't just write something close to your meaning.