Speaker issue with car when playing music

sbiddy

Reaction score
When i plug my Droid X in using the 3.5mm headset jack into my ford fusion aux port I only get music playing from the right side speakers??? Anybody know why this is happening, checked all the setting but nothing seams to work. I am leaning towards going the bluetooth route......

kdevious

Reaction score
Hey there - I'm wondering if you found a fix for this? I used headphones, right speaker only. Used a line cable to a stereo - right speaker only. Used a different line in cable to a different stereo - right speakers only. :angry:

DavefromCA

Reaction score
Kinda sounds like a physical connection problem...did you fiddle with the wire? Also check to see if your droid is in stereo or mono mode. Dont know how to do that but that could be it.

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
its either the cable or the aux in port on your HU/Phone. Make sure its a stereo cable and not mono, if that still doesn't work try getting one of the aux cables from VZW. My car mount came with one and it works just fine for me. Also, test the phone with another line out - i.e. computer speakers/ipod dock/headphones. Make sure its not your audio out port on the dx. Oh, also check the balance settings on your HU.