Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
has anyone tried this yet? im gonna check it out real quick

*Spark Up Your Home Screen

*Spark is a customizable and interactive Home screen for your phone. It's simple, organized, and personalized just for you. The following modules come pre-loaded, and can be turned off or on as needed.

• Weather
    Always know your current forecast with location aware weather reports. Add your favorite cities to see the forecast there too.
  • Deals
    Get instant access to daily deals near you, based on your preferences. Browse for local, national, and international destinations.
  • Headlines
    Stay dialed in. View live breaking news, entertainment, sports, and other streams. Easily share stories directly from *Spark.
  • Facebook & Twitter
    Keep up with your friends and followers and check out your feeds. Updating every minute, it gives you real life in real-time.
  • Shortcuts
    Access all your favorites such as email, contacts, messaging, and games with the flick of a finger.
  • Update Status
    Simplify your social activity. Update your status to multiple social networks in one fell swoop.

zoidal

Reaction score
I've dumped Launcher pro. *Spark doesn't crash and reboot. It's like getting a brand new faster droidx that works better than an iphone... says my GF who was about to dump her dx for an iphone. now she won't stop raving how great her dx is... what a nerd. we both agree.

zoidal

Reaction score
That's what I thought at first... trust me. So radically different. Stick with it. When you "get it", it's great. So fast...

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
Is there no way to change the bottom four icons? Its not nearly as customizable as other home options

leakim13

Reaction score
Not sure I'm digging it.... Seems jumbled

Living Free, hopefully not Dying.

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Well this has been updated a lot since I first posted this to the details may be different

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App