Sound not working at all

AXEKICK2YODOME

Reaction score
Also it has nothing to do with the update for mine has been like this for about a month now

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jrbmed08

Reaction score
No worries, but have you tried a reset?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Me? Yes, one of the first things I did was a battery pull to do a soft reset, and failing that, I bit the bullet and did a factory reset. It did not help.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Sorry, you'd be surprised how many don't think of that.
What about your head phone Jack? One of my old phones had a sticky Jack and to get the speakers to work I had to cycle head phones a couple of times.

jrbmed08

Reaction score
I saw that online and plugged the headphones in and out a few times. Still no good. But thanks for the suggestion!

theblueone4040

Reaction score
Similar Problem, HALP!

I have a Droid Razr running Stock 6.11.748. It has never been rooted or anything of that nature. Recently all of my Sounds have stopped working. I've checked all of the volume levels, and they appear to be fine. I've tried plugging headphones in and out, but that does not help. I can't even get sound with the head phones plugged in. I checked for an OTA, but do not wee one available. This phone has no sound at all, can someone please help?

nikki147

Reaction score
I am having this same problem. No sound will come out of the speaker....speaker phone, media, ringtones and notifications. I can hear just fine when making a call not on speaker phone and when the head phones are plugged in.