Soon to be former Blackberry user

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
not sure about the verizon email address, but any pop3 (and some others) can be pushed to the droid. and it won't be free, it's a $299 phone-- $199 after $100 mail-in rebate (if you get it at a VZW store, instant online and instant at Best Buy) and then minus whatever your new every two plan discount is (not available at my best buy store, though some have confirmed they can get the NE2 discount at their local store), at most $100. so at the least you will be looking at $99. not bad for an awesome phone!

welcome to the machine!

GasGas332

Reaction score
Only hoping it's free. $299 - 100 mail-in rebate = 199 - 100 NE2 = 99 - 100 online discount = 0.00. But i can live with $99.

Is there some where to look online at the apps that are available? I found Android Market but there's not 10,000 apps there. I do have this one app for my storm called tetherberry that allows me to tether to my laptop for internet connection without paying for the tethering plan from verizon. Hope someone makes this app for the Droid.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't think they will be allowing the online discount for it, I think instead they are just substituting the 100 debit card you would get, into an instant rebate, so that you don't have to deal with all that crap.

GaryDU

Reaction score
Hey...

Hi,I am new to this community and just thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself and say "hello".For once a stable forum with active people that I can stare at - which truly is good to look at!I'm here to learn @ get involved. How could I best get involved?Peace!!!