"Sony Action Cam Mini" Attached to an Eagle Soaring Over Paris is Magnificent!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The above video may be one of the coolest things you will see all week. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to soar like an Eagle? Now you can get the visual sensation thanks to some crafty folks with a Sony Action Cam Mini. Somehow they wrangled an Eagle and attached a Sony Action Cam Mini to the majestic missile! The above video is several minutes of that flight.

Please be aware...It is NOT the wrong video. You may have to sit through a long Sony video ad before watching the actual video, but you can fast forward through that part to get to the actual Eagle video sooner. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
That's awesome.. Beautiful bird...

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Majestic.

Although, they didn't really wrangle the bird. Given that it landed on the gloved hand of a (whatever the name for someone that trains birds is) at the end of the video, it's obviously been tamed and trained.

With that said, this is awesome.

Thank you!

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Majestic.

Although, they didn't really wrangle the bird. Given that it landed on the gloved hand of a (whatever the name for someone that trains birds is) at the end of the video, it's obviously been tamed and trained.

With that said, this is awesome.

Thank you!

LOL By "wrangled", I think it was said more in the context of the actual attempt at keeping this amazing animal calm enough to securely fasten this type of device to it. Tame or not, that had to be quite a task.

S5 tap'n

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
LOL By "wrangled", I think it was said more in the context of the actual attempt at keeping this amazing animal calm enough to securely fasten this type of device to it. Tame or not, that had to be quite a task.

S5 tap'n
Nah. Just stay clear of the Talons.

Reactions: cr6

Heero121

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
note 3
The flight was pretty majestic...but what really amazes me is their sight. To locate and find your target from that far away blows me away. forget lasik, i want eagle eye transplants