Song description problems/ broken letters for Motorola droid

Josephye

Reaction score
Hi I recently bought the droid and decided to put my music into the phone but for some reason after I synced the songs using Motorola Media Link, the titles appear and the songs play but for some songs the description such as artist, album and even cover art are shown as unknown, i tried for the past 2 days trying to organize my music by finding the album, artists and even cover art for all my songs but when i tried to sync the songs again(after deleting all the songs i synced before) the same thing happened. I use iTunes to listen to my songs on my computer and everything is shown but on my droid only a select few have the full info. Also I have Korean music i listen to but for some reason some songs are shown properly including artist and album but some are broken as in the letters. The songs all work but its the song information that is frustrating me. PLZ HELP!

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Howdy Josephye :welcome: to the forum :D have you tried getting a different music player? i find the stock player lacking in most areas. there's a few out there that are great. i personally use btunes but i think the majority in this forum use mixzing. good luck:D