Something annoying...clouds on my home screen when unlocking

Iowaberg

Reaction score
Moto Droid 1 and just got the OTA update to 2.2 this past week. Since then, whenever I unlock my phone, a few clouds scroll across my screen for a few seconds. It's really annoying because it seems to slow down my phone for that brief time. I thought it was part of Beautiful Widget Weather so I took that off my home screen, but it still does it. Any other ideas?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Clouds arnt on mine, It must be an app on your phone. Maybe you should review your apps again, triple check?

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
in the settings for BW, there is a choice for weather animation on screen unlock. i would think that putting BW in trash would solve it, but maybe not. reopen the widget, then turn off that setting, and reboot - should solve it...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
in the settings for BW, there is a choice for weather animation on screen unlock. i would think that putting BW in trash would solve it, but maybe not. reopen the widget, then turn off that setting, and reboot - should solve it...

I like the clouds, and yes, it's Beautiful Widgets doing this.

Jmart922

Reaction score
nope, its a feature on beautiful widgets, go to options and disable it, I believe its called "unlocking phone animation" I personally love it, with my sweet wallpaper, and it never slowed my phone down, but mines ain't stock so, can't imagine going back

cromo8

Reaction score
actually its not only BW that does that because i didnt have the newest version of BW so it didnt even have that feature yet, weather and flip clock donate version with the add on has the same thing and it was ebcause of that that it popped up to me

OP
I

Iowaberg

Reaction score

cromo8

Reaction score
no you wont pay for it again its in your history, do you have weather and flip clock?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here is a link http://www.droidforums.net/forum/tech-issues-bug-reports-suggestions/72791-need-some-help.html to a recent thread that may resolve. Look at box 25.
Mike

Thanks guys. I have the 'Unlock Animation' box unchecked and it is still doing it. I'm doing a reboot as I speak.

After reboot, it's still doing it. If uninstall BW and reinstall, I shouldn't have to pay for it again, correct?

That's correct.