Something Android For Chrome Users

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
5002.png
Now I am not sure if all of you guys are current Chrome users, so please understand me when I say... "Chrome is untouchable". Chrome browser used to be one of my least favorite to use, and I only had it because I needed something to use when I wanted Opera closed (which saved my tabs), but wanted to browse the web. Since then I have grown to love Chrome because of its flexibility, speed, smoothness, and quick start time, which we know are the key features on the Android platform.
All those reasons have made Opera my #2 browser and Chrome number one in my book.
Now I was looking for a more personal theme to make it something a bit more attractive and I found this Android theme I thought I should share with you guys. The theme changes the colors to black and green, then adds the Droid in the top of the tabs to always watch you and more in the new tab page.

I am not sure about you guys, but I already have this going, and am liking it since it matches with my Windows 7 theme.
Download and try it.

RoLa

Reaction score
Just installed on my laptop!!!! I love it !!! Google Chrome FTW!!

JePiNaY

Reaction score
Glad I saw this. I've been playing with the themes for Chrome and I didn't really like them, but this...this I like.