Some Exchange sync problems

Tofucious

Reaction score
My complaint of the native sync (and why I use Touchdown) is that natively it only gives you the option to sync the past 30 days. I have emails with info that I need to have mobile that are over 30 days old but couldn't access them, and wasn't going to resend them to myself every 30 days. Any chance I missed a setting that someone else knows about?

rkoener

Reaction score
The two biggest complaints I have are this:

1. There appear to be no pre-set options for snooze on reminders. You have to go into the event and change the reminder. When I hit snooze it only snoozes for like 10 mins.

2. I can't receive invites to meetings as was advertised. They come in as an email with no options to accept, decline, etc..

Anyone know if these are known issues or if I just don't know what I am doing. Either one is possible.

techguy

Reaction score
My Droid has no place to select folders to sync and I have the is 2.0.1

bllarkin

Reaction score
Thanks for the pointer to Corporate Directory, guys. You would think they would have thrown it on there (as they had the Corporate Calendar on there by default), but no biggie. I just noticed it this morning, and this does exactly what I needed.

tcassio

Reaction score
For those of you not seeing the email folders that you have in outlook. Your folders need to be created and stored ubder you inbox. If you create it outside your inbox they will not sync.