Some apps not on the market?

ice177

Reaction score
Just got the rezound coming from the droid3 I can't find plants vs zombies and the sims 3 game which I have purchased on my droid3. sorry couldn't find any post about this so I decided to ask what's going on with this.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Taco

Reaction score
They aren't compatible with our phone apparently ... Lame.

OP
I

ice177

Reaction score
Very lame why would not be compatible with the rezound but is with the droid3, htc rhyme, and samsung stratosphere. What does it lack?

Taco

Reaction score
Idk but I brought up their links on the web and opened them with the play store and it said it wasn't compatible. There's ways around that but who's to say it'll work on the phone anyway.

huskur

Reaction score
open "play store" and then select the munu button and then select "my apps" you should see it there if you want to install it

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Very lame why would not be compatible with the rezound but is with the droid3, htc rhyme, and samsung stratosphere. What does it lack?

It's not a lack.. It's the Rezound's 720p screen. There are a great number of apps that don't scale properly. Most are games. You can sometimes get the game to download anyway if you go to the Market(play store) via the webpage on a PC. Make sure you're not signed in, choose to install the app and sign in. This can force the app to download to your phone anyway. It works for some things and not for others so...it's worth a shot.

OP
I

ice177

Reaction score
It's not a lack.. It's the Rezound's 720p screen. There are a great number of apps that don't scale properly. Most are games. You can sometimes get the game to download anyway if you go to the Market(play store) via the webpage on a PC. Make sure you're not signed in, choose to install the app and sign in. This can force the app to download to your phone anyway. It works for some things and not for others so...it's worth a shot.

Thank you for the help, I tried it but didn't work for me also tried backing up the apk on my droid 3 and manually installing the apps but plants vs zombies closes after the extra dl while Sims 3 stays stuck at 0 when downloading the extra files

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the help, I tried it but didn't work for me also tried backing up the apk on my droid 3 and manually installing the apps but plants vs zombies closes after the extra dl while Sims 3 stays stuck at 0 when downloading the extra files

Then I'd say there's a reason they're not available on the market for the Rezound.

OP
I

ice177

Reaction score
Then I'd say there's a reason they're not available on the market for the Rezound.

Yeah :( would they ever be updated to work on the Rezound?

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe after the official ICS update or if other Android devices get better resolution.

OP
I

ice177

Reaction score
Thank you for the answers