Solar Charger Cables

hAHAha_Halo

Reaction score
Say what you will about solar chargers, but I love them and I use them. I just need help finding particular cables -.-

I have 3 solar chargers,
Black Mini portable solar charger with LED light travel for MP4 Mobile phone on eBay!
Portable Solar Charger For Cell Phone (1350mAh) - Motorola DROID Mini
Amazon.com: Opteka BP-SC4000 Ultra Thin Solar Powered High Capacity (4000mAh) Backup Battery and Charger for Cell Phones, iPhone, iPod, and Most USB Powered Devices: Cell Phones & Accessories

You'll notice that all 3 of them use the same charger cable type. For the second one, I actually got 2 of them because my first one didn't work at all and they sent me a second one for free, but that one doesn't work very well either, but I wasn't going to try my luck with a 3rd. The cables have a Mini USB connector that then then has a universal port to it, where you can plug in whichever charging head that you need, except for the last one, the Opteka BP-SC4000, that has a USB to universal port, but the cord might vary from the one in the picture. My problem is that I seem to have lost all but 1 of those chargers, and I don't know where to get them, other than buying another solar charger, and getting a 5th set of charging heads. Does anybody know where you can order/buy more of these?

Maybe pictures might help:
SC-4000 cables1.jpgpicture015.jpgpicture021.jpgIMG_20130826_121250.jpg

The one in the last 3 pictures is the only one I have left, I have no clue where the other 3 went but I've also been traveling a lot lately and packing and unpacking. I'm also in college now, and they're not in any of my bags, so I'm fairly sure that they're about as good as gone. I specifically need the USB one again, because the Opteka has a Mini USB input and USB output, which doesn't work very well if I have to carry around my 4" charging cable around.

So does anyone know where to get more of these by themselves, or just in kits like in the first image? Or what the type of connector this is? I can't find it anywhere. It seems to be somewhere around (if not exactly) 3.5mm, just like a headphone jack, but it's got a cylinder in the middle as you can see in the last picture. In fact I just tested it by plugging in one of the connectors into my headphone jack, it is 3.5mm, but I don't know what to look for.

I may have just found one.. For anybody else who finds this thread with a similar issue and needs one of these cables, here's a USB to 3.5mm cable:
Charger Usb To 3.5mm Female Jack Cable Male To Female - Buy Usb To 3.5mm Cable,Usb To Cable,3.5*1.35mm Retractable Cable Product on Alibaba.com
Comes in the 1,000's though, so it's a start.

Anybody able to shed some light on this?

Edit:
http://www.voltaicsystems.com/adapters.shtml
There's another USB to 3.5mm there at the bottom of the page, can't find any Mini USB to 3.5mm so far though