So long AT&T, Hello Verizon

mosigma

Reaction score
Use to be a hardcore AT&T fanatic.
My first really cool phone was the 8525 (battery died and was no longer procurable), then an upgrade to the 8925 (got tired of it) and then the Tilt. Thought I was going to carry that one to my grave, until...

I moved to an area where my wife and I continued to use AT&T, and one day we had 3 or 4 bars but could not call each other standing 2 feet apart.

Droid X was on it way and we decided it was time to divorce the company we had been with for 5+ years.

And we both got matching his and hers Droid Xs on the opening day. Funny thing is, the store we bought ours at was only going to get an initial shipment of 3, and we bought 2 of those 3! Now to see they are sold out is pretty funny.

So here i am on the droid x forum, to learn from others on how to take care of perhaps the greatest, most entertaining phone i've ever owned

xXbrick84Xx

Reaction score
Use to be a hardcore AT&T fanatic.
My first really cool phone was the 8525 (battery died and was no longer procurable), then an upgrade to the 8925 (got tired of it) and then the Tilt. Thought I was going to carry that one to my grave, until...

I moved to an area where my wife and I continued to use AT&T, and one day we had 3 or 4 bars but could not call each other standing 2 feet apart.

Droid X was on it way and we decided it was time to divorce the company we had been with for 5+ years.

And we both got matching his and hers Droid Xs on the opening day. Funny thing is, the store we bought ours at was only going to get an initial shipment of 3, and we bought 2 of those 3! Now to see they are sold out is pretty funny.

So here i am on the droid x forum, to learn from others on how to take care of perhaps the greatest, most entertaining phone i've ever owned

I bet your glad you actually get service now.... and welcome to the forums :)

Brick