So is our update right around the corner?

Byakushiki

Reaction score
I just checked for updates today (while on blur) and got this.
aefc26f7-5706-6720.jpg

Any ideas guys?
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

rusty815

Reaction score
i just get the message that says my device is up to date, i usually get that message when my phone cant connect to their servers

IAm

Reaction score
No

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
Byakushiki

Byakushiki

Reaction score
A vzw rep stated around the 27th, though you can just call it speculation. Found that somewhere on moto owners forum...
Oh and by the way, I don't normally get this message, it's always come up as device is up to date, no update is necessary. Why? It's become a habit to just check for updates whenever I rollback to blur.

Asphyx

Reaction score
I just read that the X2 GB is supposedly rolling out soon so maybe Moto got their GB crap together and we can expect all of the Moto GB relases soon.

Gasai Yuno

Reaction score
Oh and by the way, I don't normally get this message, it's always come up as device is up to date, no update is necessary.
I get that message every once in a while. Happens if Motorola's update servers are overloaded or the connectivity sucks.

Soap

Reaction score
I am getting tired of sbfing my phone to check for updates and flashing custom rom back for daily use.:icon_evil:

rusty815

Reaction score
its the 27th and no update yet, im hoping it comes out by the end of the day or something, were due for an update any day now.

clouse2013

Reaction score
Personally I could give a **** less about actually using the update. I just want it to get here because it should have the files needed to get a fully functional CM4D2G

silver6054

Reaction score
its the 27th and no update yet, im hoping it comes out by the end of the day or something, were due for an update any day now.
As far as I know, there hasn't been a soak test yet for this, so a general rollout is unlikely today.