So is it safe to say what goes for the 3 goes for the Bionic???

doctordoctor

Reaction score
Droid-life has an article up about the Droid 3 getting Clockworkmod loaded up!!! So isn't the same exploits found on the 3 available for the Bionic? Am I going to be able to nandroid soon??? dancedroid

Dr. B

Anathema

Reaction score
That is generally not a good way to look at it - since technically that's not 100% true.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
Even better news from P3 -

P3Droid

So there is no confusion there are 2 different types of recovery cvpcs which is bootstrapped and hascodes which is 2nd init.

Spartans_08

Reaction score
Can't......wait.....much......longer, lol im kidding but this is awesome news, can't wait to become a flashaholic again!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
Just a reminder for those of you coming from the OG Droid..
Bionic still has a locked bootloader. While many of the ROM's we're likely to see are going to be AWESOME we still will not be able to tweak on the kernels.. thus overclocking will be limited at best (most likely not possible).

Spartans_08

Reaction score
Just a reminder for those of you coming from the OG Droid..
Bionic still has a locked bootloader. While many of the ROM's we're likely to see are going to be AWESOME we still will not be able to tweak on the kernels.. thus overclocking will be limited at best (most likely not possible).

The X was able to be overclocked....limited yes, but it was done...I almost don't see much of a point in overclocking the Bionic (yet anyway) I have around 150 apps installed on it and have had limited to no redraw and no lag on opening any app or scrolling....maybe things will change but im not going to overclock unless I have to honestly

Spartans_08

Reaction score
True....none of that is going to be going down! I did like liberty on the DX...and I have no experience in using different kernels so im clueless there....I just used the android overclock app for the X, seemed to do the trick...im sure it would be nice having a kernel that has more layers in it than the X had...I think only 4? Where the stock OG had 7? I could be wrong

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
I'm excited for the simple fact i can go back to making backups. I honestly believe the software as it stands on the bionic is top notch. Zero problems since 9am last thursday.