So I finally gave in and tried a game...

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ended up trying Angry Birds.... OMG, that game is seriously addictive and fun as hell. Can't wait for the full version.

Kind of reminded me of the game "Worms: Armegeddon" back in the day.

Someone should make "Worms" for the droid.

To summarize... play Angry Birds and someone make Worms.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try "Armored Strike" by Requiem Software.

It's basically just like Worms, but with tanks instead of worms.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Something I learned after about 6 or 7 levels... Once the bird is in midair, if you tap the bird it does stuff. The red one squaks, the blue one turns into 3 birds and the yellow one goes very fast and makes more damage. Hope that helps.

phreek

Reaction score
Something I learned after about 6 or 7 levels... Once the bird is in midair, if you tap the bird it does stuff. The red one squaks, the blue one turns into 3 birds and the yellow one goes very fast and makes more damage. Hope that helps.

Ya, I figured that trick out. But for whatever reason I can't get one of the pigs or whatever they are you're trying to kill.

Droid_3.0

Reaction score
well my fave is NOVA! its pretty much a clone of halo but its not on the android market its at gamelofts website

Diordna

Reaction score
I have beaten the 15 levels of angry bird, ALL with 3 stars on each.
Believe me, it wasn't easy... just got to figure out where to keep hitting, then you'll know what routine you will want to follow, like usually make the first bird kill 2 or 3 pigs. And if you miss by a little even or isn't exactly what you needed just hit menu real fast push restart and do that first bird again and again, and then make the second bird do what you need for perfection.

But thats to get 3 stars on them, beating the levels themselves are real easy.

Diordna

Reaction score
Ya NOVA and Sandstorm are both fun (Halo/ Call of Duty)

NOVA is better cause you can play online, and I can't do it with sandstorm.

It is pretty hard to kill players online but it's fun and a great feeling when you do!:)
And plus they have the same controls as you do so it's all evened out. Just comes down to practice.