sniffle

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
even though im not on a droid anymore, i would like to say im glad to see you here and that your a great asset to the community. thanks for all your work and i have learned alot from you. thanks again.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I like to read posts like these...thanks for posting doug.

sniffle and cvpcs are a great team.

They take the time to give their users excellent support and are ALWAYS pleasant.

They have made quite an impact.

I'd also like to add that Koveleski from the Dark Edge team was kind enough to offer them space to host their files.

Support these guys everyone. This is what it's all about. Devs opening up their doors and sharing ideas, info, help etc etc

P3Droid is a stand-up guy as well for offering his knowledge and support of Sapphire in getting them some custom kernels.

Pretty awesome things are happening here at DF's.

Congrats to cvpcs and kudos to sniffle to a job well done.

wingdo

Reaction score
I like to read posts like these...thanks for posting doug.

sniffle and cvpcs are a great team.

They take the time to give their users excellent support and are ALWAYS pleasant.

They have made quite an impact.

I'd also like to add that Koveleski from the Dark Edge team was kind enough to offer them space to host their files.

Support these guys everyone. This is what it's all about. Devs opening up their doors and sharing ideas, info, help etc etc

P3Droid is a stand-up guy as well for offering his knowledge and support of Sapphire in getting them some custom kernels.

Pretty awesome things are happening here at DF's.

Congrats to cvpcs and kudos to sniffle to a job well done.

I totally agree. About 10 weeks ago a number of people said DF would soon collapse, but I see the total opposite effect. All the Devs are working with each other helping others with what they have found. Lots of thanks to all involved!!!!!

sniffle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net
we don't support any one forum actually, and no one forum supports us... when we release we release across 4 different forums. Though i will gladly admit, our biggest following is here at DF, that's actually why we have our own main site. we don't play favorites with the forums and they don't play favorites with us. it's better that way really, look at what has happened in the past.

All we really care about is the community and our users.

wingdo

Reaction score
Besides here and AllDroid where else do ya'll hang out?

sniffle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net
We post on droidforums.net, alldroid.org, androidforums.com, mydroidworld.com

We're trying to get a few of the news sites to pick us up :)

52brandon

Reaction score
hey sniffle, do you still work with rev yo anymore? I haven't seen anything from him and dont go to alldroid anymore

sniffle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net
lol i just kept quiet... biding my time... i helped so many people with roms compile from source for the first time it was kinda crazy...

cvpcs was the first one i helped that actually figured things out on his own as we were going and i actually just helped him over small hurdles Vs actually having to be lead around by the nose... and we became friends... and we started brainstorming over different ways to do things... he's the actual coder... i just know the build process, do the PR, and have ideas :-D