smartactions?

robert70

Reaction score
OK so I was pretty knowledgeable about my x2 but now that I have this razr I'm kinda up in arms, I'm working on setting up my smartactions and when I set up the home one it will not let me set an action for wifi ya know like when I come home from work turn on wiring? It wont let me do that. Any suggestions?

Sent from my wicked sharp razr!

Trash Can

Reaction score
OK so I was pretty knowledgeable about my x2 but now that I have this razr I'm kinda up in arms, I'm working on setting up my smartactions and when I set up the home one it will not let me set an action for wifi ya know like when I come home from work turn on wiring? It wont let me do that. Any suggestions?

I assume you mean turn on wifi, not wiring. Verizon has an app in the Play Store called "WiFi Auto-on". This should accomplish what I think you want to do. The app is not perfect, but it does the job most of the time.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I assume you mean turn on wifi, not wiring. Verizon has an app in the Play Store called "WiFi Auto-on". This should accomplish what I think you want to do. The app is not perfect, but it does the job most of the time.

Morning Trash Can, and +1

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

OP
robert70

robert70

Reaction score
Thanks trash can, my other question is ,,how come none of my contacts will show their fb pics like my x2 did?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
My razr wouldn't do this on gb either. On ics, it will do it again :) but just invade yours will, go into your dialer, display options, and tap on Facebook, and select all. That should do it.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

OP
robert70

robert70

Reaction score
Thanks again Bud!