Smart Actions Setups

Condor86

Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys that are getting great battery life could tell me what setup(s) your running.

I have a
battery extender: Display: on Charging: NOT Motion Detector: OFF Timeframe: Work GPS: Off Background Syne: OFF
low battery saver: Battery Level: <25% Charging: Device is not Charging Brightness: Auto GPS: off Background Sync: OFF
nighttime battery saver: Timeframe: night Display: OFF Charging: NOT Motion Detector: No movement Background Sync: OFF
sleep one: Timeframe: Night Motion Detector: OFF Ringer: Silent VIP: on

Was wondering because before I went to bed last night I have a battery life of 60% so I left it, and when I woke up this morning it was all the way down to 5%. It had been off the charger since 8am.

I had my wifi running but thought it would get disconnected after a while with one of the savers.

Or is my battery defective?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

kellygh5

Reaction score
Go to Smart Actions> view samples> nighttime battery> click the + sign beside actions> scroll/click wifi> off
Maybe that will help :)

jeff70

Reaction score
I just experimented and tailored some of the sample smart actions for my needs and have not had any problems but I am in no way an expert and I would suggest you check out the Motorola Smart Actions Developer Team section of these forums, that may be a good place to look for some more detailed info