Smart Action not working

LesRhorer

Reaction score
I want to mute my phone ringer during meetings, so I set up a Smart Action to handle this. I select Calendar Events as the trigger, and specify my corporate e-mail as the calendar source. If I do not check the "Only include meetings I have accepted", the rule works, but it matches tons of meetings I do not wish to cause the ringer to mute. If I do check the box, then no meetings at all match the criteria. I want the phone ringer to mute only during meetings I have accepted. How can I get this to work?

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
I see an option only for "events I haven't accepted", not for only events I have accepted.

If you only have this option, are you sure they are showing as accepted?

We are the Droid!! You will be assimilated!! Resistance is futile!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

OP
L

LesRhorer

Reaction score
Showing as accepted where? I most certainly have both meetings I have accepted and not accepted in Outlook. I tried setting one of the meetings to "Attending" on the phone, and it made no difference. I do not see any sort of indicator on the phone whether the meetings in question are accepted or not. And yes, the option is "Only include meetings I have accepted". An option for the opposite does not make a great deal of sense, or at least would not be generally of much use.