Slow

Dawg72

Reaction score
So I thought I would try a Slayer kernal with 1.3. Seems to be a bad idea for some reason. Was wondering if there is a link for the stock kernal that comes with this rom so I can replace the slayers I have tried. Keep wanting to make things faster but the stock one seems to be better for me. Thanks for any help.

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

T-Dev

Reaction score
So I thought I would try a Slayer kernal with 1.3. Seems to be a bad idea for some reason. Was wondering if there is a link for the stock kernal that comes with this rom so I can replace the slayers I have tried. Keep wanting to make things faster but the stock one seems to be better for me. Thanks for any help.

Boot into Recovery...Backup and restore...Advanced restore...choose your backup that you made after loading sourcery..click on Restore Boot and it will load the kernel

darkmatter

Reaction score
I got a 1490 in quadrant with 1.3 and the 1.2ghz slahyer kernal. Not as high as I've seen some ppl score, but certainly better than stock.

Sent from my Sourcery using Tapatalk

OP
Dawg72

Dawg72

Reaction score
So I flashed back to the stock kernal and its smooth as hell again. This new phone must not like the Slayer kernals

OP
Dawg72

Dawg72

Reaction score
I love 1.3 and can't wait for 2.0. You guys are awesome and so is sourcery.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
thanks all

I love 1.3 and can't wait for 2.0. You guys are awesome and so is sourcery.

were busting our but. barring some un forseen event if the super bowl is over by halftime well have some entaintment for you :)

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com