slow running nexus

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Hey Dezy, battery stats gets wiped when you flash a ROM. No need to do it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Eh I just do it just in case. Just out of habit. Kinda like wiping cache/data 3 times. But yes you are definitely correct.

MrKleen

Reaction score
Congrats on getting as far as you did. You are now ahead of the curve and things will only get better from here. You will probably find that you will now enjoy flashing different roms and at some point you will run into a rom that not only runs great but also has very good battery life.... You are now taking advantage of what the Nexus offers and you are way better off than where you started.

Great job and keep up the good work!

OP
DROID MONSTER

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
I have viscous jb.4.1.1 ROM, battery is horrible, I was told to flash a aopk ROM which is a nightly still, but j have had bad luck with them kind of ROMs, any suggestion to a good ROM without gapps.?

flatty

Reaction score
I've been running jelly belly 1.x through 5.3 and have been very happy. Flashed almost all of the Roms that have been released from other developers but always return to jelly belly. My phone loves the combination of jelly belly and lean 4.2.0. Great battery life and all sorts of butter.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Try a different kernel MONSTER. Trinity Kernel has been treating very well with everything: performance, battery life, and color.