Slide unlock disabled (and can't turn back on)

HowardL168

Reaction score
Not sure what I did today (on 1st full day on JB), but something had me change to PIN access, but now when I go to the screen lock choices, "NONE", "Slide" and Face recognition are greyed out with no opportunity to enable.

Anyone have a solution or know what I might have done?

mattjenn

Reaction score
Go into security then down to clear credentials and then it should let you do none or slide. That happened to me on my droid 4 and bionic when using foxfi

Reaction score
Go into security then down to clear credentials and then it should let you do none or slide. That happened to me on my droid 4 and bionic when using foxfi
Does FoxFi still work after doing that on the Bionic with Jelly Bean?

mattjenn

Reaction score
Yes but every time you have to set password up and if you wanna get rid of password you have to clear credentials each time

Edit foxfi requires it done like that now but at least it works on my droid 4 I had no foxfi after jb update for like 2 weeks

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I don't care for a screen password, whether slide or pin, because no one uses my device other than me. It's on my person until I plug it in at night. Guess this is a small inconvenience to continue to use Foxfi.

atika_senpai

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid RAZR
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Atika
Thank you so much!! I was really troubled that my cell won't be like what it was like before!! thanks it really solved my problem ^_^

brobbins95

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S7
My clear credentials are grayed out