Skee Ball

BbAaSsSs

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a Skee Ball game for the Droid like the Iphone App?

Thanks,

Thomas Bass

That would be a fun game. I played it at an amusement park and was pretty good at it (non-electronic of course).

Have you tried Toss It? That might satisfy you until this game comes along.

Now there is ONE skee ball game in the market. To say it sucks badly would be an understatement. I'm shocked no one has developed a decent one yet, there is a game VERY similar called "Roll With It" which isn't bad (and it's free) - however, it just isn't skee-ball.

I tried roller myself, but like alot of the commenters, couldn't figure out how to flick the ball correctly. No matter how hard I flicked, it barely made it to the target area.

I tried roller myself, but like alot of the commenters, couldn't figure out how to flick the ball correctly. No matter how hard I flicked, it barely made it to the target area.
In the option menu, there is a slidebar called "touch sensitivity". Adjust it to make the flick stronger.

In the option menu, there is a slidebar called "touch sensitivity". Adjust it to make the flick stronger.

Tried that, had absolutely no effect on flick strength. It SHOULD work like the skee-ball on iPhone. This game certainly controls nothing like that version.

I got Roller when it was free on the Amazon app store. Finally tried it last night. Not bad, but like others mentioned it's hard to flick it in the direction you really want it to go. mine seemed to go to the right (I was using my right thumb so maybe that's why).

Not bad. If you like Paper Toss, you'll probably like this as well. I like the variety in Paper Toss (free version is all I have). I didn't see if there were other options on Roller, like different tables, colors, etc. So if there is, it makes it even better.

Yeah, Roller looks nice but the control is terrible. It feels just a touch better than random. It's frustrating, because it'd be excellent if I felt in control.

In the genre of "flick up" games, Kickoff is worth looking at. It's almost identical mechanically to paper toss, but adds distance as a factor and looks rather nice.

Definitely not skeeball though!

I got roller from the amazon app store when it was the free paid app of the day. I found it flicked nicely and rather enjoyed the game. Totally fine for a "i got a couple minutes" game.

I wonder if the mixed experiences people are having are due to different hardware (specifically screen sizes). I have a Droid X so my screen is pretty large... Maybe that is why I have more control.

-m

{ DroidX «» Liberty 2.0.1 «» TapaTalk }

I noticed the table moves when I move my phone.
So if I tilt my phone left it goes to the left. Maybe that's what affects my game.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Anniversary Edition

a new version of Ball-Hop is now available!

[video=youtube;E6aCQ8BrVlo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6aCQ8BrVlo[/video]

Back