♥♥♥ Silicone or Hard Case? Need to know if these are good cases, please read!! :)♥♥♥

Snapbux

Reaction score
I really like some of these Hard cases they're coming out with, like the brushed aluminum... but I REALLLY like these cases I've been looking at too:

New Samsung Galaxy S3 s 3 III i9300 Soft Gel Silicone Case Cover Many Designs | eBay

White Game Boy Rubber Gel Silicone Case Cover Samsung Galaxy S3 s 3 III I9300 | eBay

I bought one of the gameboy ones and a couple of the flower ones... and thinking about buying two more of them, but I'm curious as to which are "more" protective?

It seems to me the silicone would be more protective because of the rubber touch... looking at hard cases, it almost makes me cringe wondering what would happen if I dropped my phone with that on it, it doesn't seem like it'll help my phone, in fact will make it more likely to break... so any advice here? Probably going to buy two more of the silicone heart/flower cases unless someone can tell me that hard cases are 'better' :p lol

EricUnLtd

Reaction score
I usually go with a silicone or TPU case. I've never been a fan of gaudy cases, and silicone cases have proven to be very protective.

CoolGadgetGeek

Reaction score
In my case, I hate any cases. It normally adds bulk to what may be beautifully slim phone.

Well, if i drop my phone, I'm screwed :)

However, I came across this pretty cool hard case for the galaxy s3 which barely adds any bulk and snaps on snugly onto my galaxy s3.

It's not the best case in the world, but for the price that I bought it for ($6.99), I can't complain

Amazon.com: Feelook Galaxy S3 i9300 Case Suave - Super Slim Metallic Matte Finish - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories