Silent Mode/Vibrate?

JohnDoeJohnDoes

Reaction score
I like either choosing...Silent, Vibrate, or Ring/Vibrate.

Those were my settings before...I always like it when my phone vibrates except in silent mode...because obviously I want ALL SILENCE!

Well, now my phone either is silent...but when the sounds are on there are calls or texts and it only rings...because you can only choose vibrate with all...or no vibrate with all.

So now I can't have complete silence, because when I do the vibrate still works. But when I turn the vibrate off the vibrate won't go with the sound.

WTF?

Moto Droid with the new Froyo update btw...

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ya, Froyo changed it from the volume rocker, you can go menu>settings>sound>silence or do it from the lock screen

OP
J

JohnDoeJohnDoes

Reaction score
Ya, Froyo changed it from the volume rocker, you can go menu>settings>sound>silence or do it from the lock screen
Yeah but now there isn't just a single vibrate mode....ughh! Why did they change that!

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Lots of people have been complaining about it, don't know why they changed it. You could always try a vibrate wiget from the market, there are a few of them.

OP
J

JohnDoeJohnDoes

Reaction score
Any recommendations of a reliable one...I always seem to DL stuff that I have to uninstall because it messes up my phone.