Solved Signature not showing up

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Since this says site assistance I'm thinking this is as good a place as any to post this.

My signature won't show up. I've tried editing it over and over again. I've tried it with my old Droid Z while with VZW, my Samsung tablet on WiFi, and now with my G7 with T-Mo using LTE. The issue is with the site. Can an admin look into this for me?

The signature I'm trying to add is simply "Posted using my LG G7"

Thank you.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Are you trying to set a Tapatalk signature within the Tapatalk app? Or a forum signature tied to your forum profile? I assume the forum profile signature. I just edited mine logged into the Forum using Chrome on my phone. I'm curious to see if my edited signature appears.

Hopefully one of the admin folks can look into this for you.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I can see my edited signature {Test signature. Set on the Forum website using mobile browser.} when logged in from my PC, but not when logged in using Tapatalk or when logged in using Chrome on my phone.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Since this says site assistance I'm thinking this is as good a place as any to post this.

My signature won't show up. I've tried editing it over and over again. I've tried it with my old Droid Z while with VZW, my Samsung tablet on WiFi, and now with my G7 with T-Mo using LTE. The issue is with the site. Can an admin look into this for me?

The signature I'm trying to add is simply "Posted using my LG G7"

Thank you.

Your signature is displaying as "Posted using my LG G7" when viewed from my PC. But I cannot see that signature in a mobile browser. Maybe that's why you aren't seeing it either?

OP
LoudRam

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Your signature is displaying as "Posted using my LG G7" when viewed from my PC. But I cannot see that signature in a mobile browser. Maybe that's why you aren't seeing it either?
Ok great, that may be the issue. I only use the browser on my phone and my tablet for this forum not Tapa. Thanks a lot. There may not be an issue then because I don't see your sig either.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I think it's a mobile browser thing, they just don't appear when viewing the forum with a mobile browser. Then a post like this one, made from the Tapatalk app, should show my Tapatalk signature if viewed from Tapatalk (maybe even from a browser view....I'm not sure about that part).

Edit: I can see my Tapatalk signature when viewing this post from Tapatalk, and browser. I guess because Tapatalk adds the signature to the end of each post. The forum signature is in the signature box area, which doesn't seem to appear on mobile browsers.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

OP
LoudRam

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I think it's a mobile browser thing, they just don't appear when viewing the forum with a mobile browser. Then a post like this one, made from the Tapatalk app, should show my Tapatalk signature if viewed from Tapatalk (maybe even from a browser view....I'm not sure about that part).

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Now I see your Tapa sig. That's gotta be it.