Show us your home, extra screens, lockscreen screenshots.... LGB v.01 - v.08+

My new lock and homescreens what you guys think

aefdf963-ec53-4e3c.jpg
aefdf963-ec82-44aa.jpg

this looks amazing i was just wondering about a couple of the things you have. How'd you get your icons and lock screen to look like that?

Thanks and alot of Modding icons are aelous just google use desktop visualizer to place icons on your screen and resize them and my lockscreen is widgetlocker with minmalistic text and a custom sense lock

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

nice themes idopa which theme is the 1 on the right with the whtie android on it?

Arcticslice theme
Androidphone7 wallpaper by kovdev
Launcher pro
Dock icons from droidpirate.com (lp icon packs)
I'm on apex now though. Loving it!

Droid 2 APEX -The fastest ROM out there.

Last edited:
this is mine i really dig the liberty in liberty edit deadpool isn't in this one he just snuck into the group haha

Last edited:
CMking76, What are the icons you are using? Where did you find them? Also, what wallpaper is that with the Honeycomb android "bee" and the cool designs?
Thanks!

ok so. took the long way
i downloaded mobile sensei's Dx storm shadow and flashed over v.8 his wall paper pack went to my gallery (i use the blur one) the bee is one of the 114 in there. thank you mobile sensei
for the rest i reflashed lib v.08 picked adw launcher flashed the juice Mann over it went to market d.l honeycomb theme applied it then you long press any widget on your home screen. press edit and pick what ya want hope this helps as I'm still learning. myself
i didn't. factory reset in between only wipe

Back