Show us your Galaxy S4 Case

Caesars

Reaction score
My seidio extended battery/active/holster came in yesterday, ready to test drive :).

GS4/iPhone5

wyattspoppa

Reaction score
View attachment 68344View attachment 68345
Hands-down the best case for the S4, it has rubber "shock-absorbers" on the corners, perfect cuts on all the necessary ports, I love the School Bus Yellow color, it's amazingly lightweight for the degree of protection too. I dropped it squarely on concrete and it landed on a corner, some cases would save the phone but crack, not a scratch on the case. Oh, and it comes off really easily, just pop it off, but it never comes off when it shouldn't. A perfect cover.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
I've got the NEO HYBRID on my S4.. It is a fantastic case which doesn't add any bulk to it.

View attachment 65940View attachment 65941

Such an awesome case, I love mine! I have the one with the dark blue edge. I did have to find an auxiliary cable for my car that would actually fit in the headphone jack of the case, but since then, no complaints.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Coulterjosh

Reaction score
Anyone have a case with a hip holster to use? Haven't seen one posted yet. thanks.

i also am looking for one, currently i have the otterbox defender and its not to bad but after seeing what the urban armor case looks like i wish they made a holster to work with that case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone know if a holster does work with it???

rick_reeves

Reaction score
Dezymond: I love this case. I've dropped mine from about 8 feet on to a parking lot with very little damage to the case and the phone is perfect

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Neoart

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4 White SCH1545
AHhh - What If - besides posting this is a great case - Add Name of it - and the link... Would be Helpful.
1/2 the posts have zero data.

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
This is what I have on my white S4 and I am loving it. The speck cases are great for me because as careful as I am, these phones slip out of pockets and get dropped. I have never had an issue with them in the past with my iphones and now that I am back with android, I am giving it a shot. I love it!!
View attachment 70189

Natey2

Reaction score
$3 from Amazon, and that includes the free shipping:
mutyzejy.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk