Show a screen shot of your d3

GreenSnow

Reaction score
What app widget is that? (Push me circle)

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Edit - Never Mind.

I too would like to know what widget that is. Would look great for my other screens.

REMilk

Reaction score
Subbed..
I have Fancy Widget Pro but it doesn't work anymore? Don't know if I want to purchase it again. Nice shot though.

sent from my dThree

I have Fancy Widgets Pro and it is on my homescreen. Works just fine. You do not need to repurchase. Just delete it and when you go to the App Market, it will show as purchased.

Bob

TyrannoTaurus

Reaction score
I have Fancy Widgets Pro and it is on my homescreen. Works just fine. You do not need to repurchase. Just delete it and when you go to the App Market, it will show as purchased.

Bob

They consolidated the app into just one app now called Fancy Widgets and you have to get an unlock code by going into your Google Checkout account, getting the order number and entering it on their website to unlock it.

mbaker

Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure whether my attachments made it or not; if not, I'll try again later. This is the standard Verizon ROM with GO Launcher EX and the Glass theme. I change my phone around a lot, though, so who knows what it'll look like tomorrow...

OP
S
Reaction score
Im going to be posting pic of my phone on the different roms over the next few day. it will give you an idea what the roms look like. First is Monster rom 1.1j. Every thing you see is the rom. The launcher Is the roms and the notification bar is also the roms I've made no changes.

invictus

Reaction score
This is my home screen, rooted but still on stock rom. I like to keep it simple ^^

neilrl79

Reaction score
My DROID3 stock de-odexed with jewremy's modkit v5 notification power widget.
CAP201110122040.png