shipment confirmed?

atthehop

Reaction score
I saw where Verizon released some due to a glitch but fixed it. I ordered 2 on Monday and didn't get lucky so I have to wait until the 29th.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
we'll either they messed up...or because I'm special, I actually got the Droid Incredible delivered!!!! yay.....
lol...how do i post pics.....?

activating now.....

Ahhh, you suck!!! j/k

Congrats! Wish I were that lucky!

jamjr74

Reaction score
Goodluck and congrats dunamis!!!!Nothing like a new toy!!!!!

TBolt

Reaction score
If you happen to use the Google Docs service, is there any chance you could confirm whether or not you're able to edit those Gdocs on the Incredible?

Would be much appreciated. Thank you. :)

OP
D

dunamis

Reaction score
If you happen to use the Google Docs service, is there any chance you could confirm whether or not you're able to edit those Gdocs on the Incredible?

Would be much appreciated. Thank you. :)

yes you can.....

there are apps that I can't find...the verizon fios one's...
the one I used most..."Purecalendar agenda widget" that I paid for....

but those are only one's so far....

OP
D

dunamis

Reaction score
Still hate you, you lucky bastard. :D

sorry....

this thing is so much lighter and smaller than the droid. It's not much per dimension, but in the hands....lot smaller. I think it would feel wonderful once a nice case comes out.

I'm not rubbing it in.....but....this thing is really fast.....there are things I miss from moto droid (fios app, pure agenda widget...for now)

only concern right now is two things....
battery and signal...those we shall see as days go by.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com

sorry....

this thing is so much lighter and smaller than the droid. It's not much per dimension, but in the hands....lot smaller. I think it would feel wonderful once a nice case comes out.

I'm not rubbing it in.....but....this thing is really fast.....there are things I miss from moto droid (fios app, pure agenda widget...for now)

When you say signal, does it seem lower around your house and initially, or just talking about seeing how it will do as you start taking it everywhere?

OP
D

dunamis

Reaction score

sorry....

When you say signal, does it seem lower around your house and initially, or just talking about seeing how it will do as you start taking it everywhere?

it seems to be little lower around my house and work....

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
I cant believe it the FiOS app doesn't show up. I use that app a lot on my Droid.

OP
D

dunamis

Reaction score
I cant believe it the FiOS app doesn't show up. I use that app a lot on my Droid.

yeah..I use that app alot too. But after further reading for whatever reason, the app only supports moto droid, and htc imagio. I don't know why it wouldn't show up for htc droid.....

maybe it will once the phone is officially launched.