SetCPU is automatically closing.

vzninja

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm experiencing a pretty weird issue. SetCPU is automatically closing. I don't mean that its force closing, I mean that it apparently closes on its own and the profiles are not changing. I have exlcuded setcpu from my task killer and excluded it from autokill. After leaving the phone idle for a few minutes the notification icon that indicates my current profile will be gone and the task will be killed. Has anyone experienced this? I'm thinking that autokill could be the culprit but I have excluded it. I am running ultimate Droid v9. Chevys 1ghz lv kernel at 800 MHz OCd. Any help is appreciated.

Reaction score
I would try uninstalling it and reinstalling it to see if that fixes the problem

OP
V

vzninja

Reaction score
I uninstalled and it still happens. Does anybody think that autokillers are a bad idea? Or even task killers for that matter.

Reaction score
I uninstalled and it still happens. Does anybody think that autokillers are a bad idea? Or even task killers for that matter.
truth is task killers and auto killers really arent needed at all. the thing with the droid is when it needs more memory it'll automatically end tasks to free up space. i have never used an autokiller or task killer and my droid is smooth as can be.

i would try removing your auto killer and task killers and see if that fixes your problem.

mikem2768

Reaction score
set cpu closing

I had the same thing happening on my fascinate. I put up the widget and the closes have stopped.