set cpu setting for the droid 3

D1ck3y

Reaction score
I was messing around with set CPU today and thought I'd share the profile settings I came up with for the D3. My battery was dying faster than normal so I thought I'd look into underclocking to save some battery life.
I did a quick Google search and found some guide lines that I based my settings off.
Sense adding these profile settings I've noticed a difference. Once I test if for a few more days I'll come back and share my results.
Also I'd like to note that if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to share your opinion. Any help or ideas are more then welcome. A phone is no good unless it has battery

View attachment 59496

View attachment 59495

EyeSpy

Reaction score
So how has this worked out? Better battery? Performance?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

OP
D

D1ck3y

Reaction score
EyeSpy said:
So how has this worked out? Better battery? Performance?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Both! Phone went from lasting a half day to days on end on stand by and medium use. only thing is if you look how I have the profiles are set to underclock at certain battery percentage and when the phone is underclocked it's a bit slow and lags. But if phone is charged works like a dream! I highly recommend these settings if your sick of your phone dying a 1/3 of the way threw the day.