set as contact picture from picasa??

yamaha83

Reaction score
is this really not possible or am i missing something? i have my picasa account synced with my droid (2.1 gallery using Ultimate Droid 7.8) and i have the option the make a picture from the online album a wallpaper but not a contact picture? anyone know how i can do this?

baniels

Reaction score
That is a little odd. I had never tried that, but I see what you are talking about. I guess you could just choose to share it and email it to yourself. Roundabout, but I don't see a better option.

SGTiger

Reaction score
is this really not possible or am i missing something? i have my picasa account synced with my droid (2.1 gallery using Ultimate Droid 7.8) and i have the option the make a picture from the online album a wallpaper but not a contact picture? anyone know how i can do this?

You may already know this, but you can set it from within the contacts manager when you edit a contact. When you click the photo frame and choose gallery, you can pick from your Picasa folders and choose a photo that way.

OP
yamaha83

yamaha83

Reaction score

You may already know this, but you can set it from within the contacts manager when you edit a contact. When you click the photo frame and choose gallery, you can pick from your Picasa folders and choose a photo that way.

i didnt know that!! thank you!!