Serious problem need some help after failed Sapphire installation!

ChaotiWolf

Reaction score
So I tried to install Sapphire using Rom Manager but for whatever reason it didn't work. When I restored my backup, my 3G connection kept dropping or it said that I was connected but nothing that required 3G would work. I then decided to install the 2.2.1 update but after the phone rebooted I was still in 2.2 (maybe clockwork stopped the update?). After that I decided to manually install sapphire through clockwork (Wipe data/cache, flash ROM, flash googleapps) and I managed to install it, but my 3G connection is still broken. Can anyone please help me out?

OP
C

ChaotiWolf

Reaction score
Are you for real? So I've been freaking out over nothing? It's weird cause my 3G was working perfectly less than an hour ago.

Last edited:
OP
C

ChaotiWolf

Reaction score
Since I don't want to waste any space by creating another thread, I'll ask my question here. For some reason I can't update facebook and pandora, I was able to download and install a bunch of other apps but FB and pandora keeps giving me unsuccessful installs. The only common thread is that they're both manual installs. Help?

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Since I don't want to waste any space by creating another thread, I'll ask my question here. For some reason I can't update facebook and pandora, I was able to download and install a bunch of other apps but FB and pandora keeps giving me unsuccessful installs. The only common thread is that they're both manual installs. Help?

Did you install a theme that had a themed version of those apps?

Sent from my Full Android

OP
C

ChaotiWolf

Reaction score
Yeah I fixed the problem by deleting the apps from the 'system' folder.