Send more than one pic at a time?

djstar2k2

Reaction score
Anyone figured out how to send more than one pic at a time to a contact?

go into messaging open new message click menu then hit attach then scroll down to slide show. it will let u send multiple pics but for some reason eclair left out the option to send sound clips with photos idk why my G1 with cup cake does

OP
windstrings

windstrings

Reaction score
Anyone figured out how to send more than one pic at a time to a contact?

go into messaging open new message click menu then hit attach then scroll down to slide show. it will let u send multiple pics but for some reason eclair left out the option to send sound clips with photos idk why my G1 with cup cake does

when I pic slide show.. I still can only pick one picture.
I'm left with 3 options.... "preview, replace picture, and remove slide"

ah... .nevermind.. from that point you have to go back to menu and add another, then another etc.

I also see no way to send sound.

Back to the slide show... can the recipient save the pictures individually?
I sent a slideshow to my wifes BB and I couldn't.

djstar2k2

Reaction score
go to new message then press the menu button select attach the menu comes up select slide show. now u decide how many pics to send. remeber u have a 300kb limit. say you wanna send 2 pics hit the add slide now you have 2 slides. now go to the 1st slide it has 2 arrows, preview, add pic, and remove slide. now hit add pic select your pic then hit the right arrow above the preview button. now select your 2nd pic now u can preview or press done. its readyto send you can preview by pushing the play button.

OP
windstrings

windstrings

Reaction score
go to new message then press the menu button select attach the menu comes up select slide show. now u decide how many pics to send. remeber u have a 300kb limit. say you wanna send 2 pics hit the add slide now you have 2 slides. now go to the 1st slide it has 2 arrows, preview, add pic, and remove slide. now hit add pic select your pic then hit the right arrow above the preview button. now select your 2nd pic now u can preview or press done. its readyto send you can preview by pushing the play button.

Good instuctions.. thanks.... I was having problems because when I got to the part "then hit the right arrow above the preview button." the right button didnt' want to respond.. maybe I was hitting it wrong.

When the recipient gets it on the other end, how can they save it to keep as their own pic?

It appears the only way to send more than one pic is to send a slide show which put it in another format with a player "hence the 300kb limit" because the normal send limit for pics was 500kb... they must be using 200kb for the player.

djstar2k2

Reaction score
yeah they can save all those pics but it just depends on there os. and the slide show player is only on ur android phone not theres. so ur in a safe limit to send bunches cuz of the 3g data limit

OP
windstrings

windstrings

Reaction score
yeah they can save all those pics but it just depends on there os. and the slide show player is only on ur android phone not theres. so ur in a safe limit to send bunches cuz of the 3g data limit

We have a 3Gig limit?..... I"ve always been told Verizon had a 500kb limit.. but that was with a regular phone in a different plan too.

If we have such a high limit, who could receive such a large pic/show except another Android phone?

Is this limit a network thing or as OS thing?