Seidio Active Case

tprisher

Reaction score
I sure like the Seidio Active Case Combo. I had my Droid X in one from day one. It looks like that will not happen soon if at all for my Maxx HD. I contacted Seidio and received this message on Wed 31 Oct.

Dear Thomas,

Thank you for contacting Seidioonline.com. We appreciate your interest in our products. We have not finalized plans to make cases for the Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD. Your request has been forwarded to product development. If you would like to stay informed on future product releases for this device, we suggest periodically checking our online store, or you may sign up for email notifications on our website.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 832-204-1118.

Thank you,

Seidio Customer Service

motty69

Reaction score
qeda8ehy.jpg

http://www.seidioonline.com/seidio-Motorola-DROID-RAZR-MAXX-HD-s/8567.htm

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

bohemouth

Reaction score
Seidio case. It is the best case ever, bummed to read that. I had the active case on my DROID X and it was the best case ever. I left my DROID on the roof of my car while talking to someone, I had forgotten to the phone on the roof when I drove away. I heard a bagging on the roof of my car and my stomach sank, I knew just what it was. I saw it through my rear view mirror bumping down the street. I pulled over and ran after it. I got just before other traffic was coming. I turned it off and on again, my heart racing. I WAS FINE! the case was all beat up but my DROID x, perfect. It continued to be fine until I traded it in a month ago.

So, Seidio cases are the best ever, I even told them so. I do hope they hurry up and make the Max HD case. They are the best.
No, I do not work for them. It's just an awesome product.

R

RETG

I'll agree, they are a fantastic case, but they have always been slow to react. I would try otterbox; however, for some reason, on the model (Defender) that offers the holster, they put the silicone rubber on the outside and the plastic on the inside of their case and that, in my opinion, is backward. I want the cushioning against the phone since the plastic against the phone will move and if dirt is in there, it means scratches. Their commuter which is reversed (silicone next to the phone, plastic on the outside) does not offer a holster, and when I wrote and asked them, the reply was one of the most condescending replies from a company I have ever received. Therefore, I have written them off as a company I will never do business with.

My X with the active case has tumbled down ledges in the desert, was on my belt clip when I tumbled down a ledge and that tumble broke an arm and scrapped the hell out of my handguns grip, and the X was in perfect condition. It has been dropped a few times in City Market, etc., and no damage to the X.

But if I get a HD Maxx, I need a very strong case or else I'll be making insurance claims.

AirJunky

Reaction score
I just bought the Diztronic case for my Maxx HD. Not a lot of padding, but fits great, has an edge up to protect the screen corners, slides in & out of my pockets easily. I had one on the Maxx for about 6 months, dropped it a couple of times & never had a problem.

bohemouth

Reaction score
I just bought the Diztronic case for my Maxx HD. Not a lot of padding, but fits great, has an edge up to protect the screen corners, slides in & out of my pockets easily. I had one on the Maxx for about 6 months, dropped it a couple of times & never had a problem.[/QUOTE

Air junky, I just bought a Diztronic today in fact. It will have to do until Seidio can get on board.

AirJunky

Reaction score
I'll be interested to hear any kind of comparison between the two, bohemouth.

OP
T

tprisher

Reaction score
Looks like we will get Seidio cases. I just visited Seidioonline.com and the site states that cases for the Razr Maxx HD are "Under Development".