Security Update + More Info

TxDoc

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
XT1635-01
***Doesn't include Moto Z Play***
Updates are rolling out to four Motorola devices on Verizon, specifically the Moto Z2 Play, Moto Z DROID Edition (Moto Z), Moto Z Force DROID Edition (Moto Z Force), and DROID MAXX 2.

For the Moto Z2 Play, the software is labeled as version NDSS26.118-23-19-1 and includes an update to December’s security patch. This will protect your device from the KRACK exploit.

For the Moto Z and Moto Z Force, labeled as NCLS26.118-23-13-6-1, they are also receiving December’s security patch.

Lastly, the DROID MAXX 2 is receiving Nougat! Labeled as software version 26.26.14.lux_verizon.verizon.en.US, users will now find Multi-Window support, much more intuitive notification settings, better system settings toggles, new emoji, plus plenty more. On top of Android 7.0+, this phone is also getting December’s security update.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I got the Security Update yesterday. I'm guessing we are all gonna enjoy some Oreo cookies soon. . That's just a guess though....so don't hold me to it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
I got the Security Update yesterday. I'm guessing we are all gonna enjoy some Oreo cookies soon. . That's just a guess though....so don't hold me to it.

I was thinking the same thing. Fingers crossed -- and toes