Security Alert: Geinimi, Sophisticated New Android Trojan Found in Wild

OP
souljerr

souljerr

Reaction score
I don't normally pay attention to the virus stuff and think they may be hyping it a bit because they are in the industry of protecting our phone but you never know...

Kamau

Reaction score
It figures.
I wish those who develope these things would figure out a way to keep my mother in law off my back. Now THAT would be a worthwhile endeavor.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Dustin.

Reaction score
There's really no need for an antivirus guys.. Just like a computer, be smart about what you do, where you go, and only download from people/authorized users you and majority of others trust and are vouched for.

Yeah, I know its hard biting the bullet and dishing out a dollar or two for the paid versions of things, but in the long run, it'll be worth it and your private information will still be in tact.

Also keep in mind, when you download from a third party site you technically are stealing and we all know thats bad! ;) (Yes, I tether for free lmao..)

Just be smart guys, use common sense and youll be fine!

As for those who think or are infected, just like a computer, wipe everything and start over fresh!! Sometimes going the extra mile is worth every penny!!

Sent from my DROID X.