Second S8 with faulty haptic feedback

Salazar316

Reaction score
So the first S8 that I purchased, the haptic feedback stopped working. Went into T-Mobile and got it replaced for free because I've only owned it for less than 14 days.

Had my second S8 for about a week, and same thing happens. There is no more haptic feedback.

Went in today to try and get it replaced again, T-Mobile rep said they weren't going to replace my second one. He said that Samsung might fix this issue with an update.

Anyone else having the same issue?

This is really giving me a bad taste with the S8. I've owned an iPhone since the 3G came out. Kinda regretting switching. I asked what it would take for me to just get the 7plus. $182. $50 for restocking fees, and the rest for a down payment.

This is BS. ‍♂️(Good thing I kept my iPhone 6s Plus)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm sorry to hear of issues ...I highly doubt rep would know about software update ...I'd go back or call customer service about another replacement..

7+

OP
Salazar316

Salazar316

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear of issues ...I highly doubt rep would know about software update ...I'd go back or call customer service about another replacement..

7+

Back to T-Mobile?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That sucks to hear. What is the main reason you decided to switch away from the iPhone?

OP
Salazar316

Salazar316

Reaction score
That sucks to hear. What is the main reason you decided to switch away from the iPhone?
Just thought the S8s were pretty cool and like how much more freedom the Android operating system has. Kind of regret it though.

Went online to T mobile's Facebook, back and forth with them. They are sending me a new S8. Hope this issues doesn't happen again. If it does, it might be possible that I just have bad luck with Android.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk