search all fields of contacts, calendar, & sd card

timandjes

Reaction score
Hello, is there an app, or a way native to droid to search all fields of contacts, calendar, & sd card.. basically the whole phone?

I have notes in the note fields of my contacts and bits of info here and there in other applications and on my sd card that I often need to find, but while I can search for some fields, for example the name field of a contact, I can't seem to successfully search for info in other fields or areas.

Anyone know of a "search all" for android?

Thanks,
Tim
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

lorib44121

Reaction score
I have been wondering the same thing. I want to be able to search for text within my contacts, like a street name, or a city name. Also, I'd like to be able to search for specific text within my calendar events.

Does anyone know of an app that will allow this type of searching?

Lori

Hello, is there an app, or a way native to droid to search all fields of contacts, calendar, & sd card.. basically the whole phone?

I have notes in the note fields of my contacts and bits of info here and there in other applications and on my sd card that I often need to find, but while I can search for some fields, for example the name field of a contact, I can't seem to successfully search for info in other fields or areas.

Anyone know of a "search all" for android?

Thanks,
Tim
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums