SD Card Error Message

CDWITT1

Reaction score
New to the droid, downloaded Mabilo Ringtones Application and now it is giving me an SD Card Error Message, any ideas? I have already unistalled and reinstalled the application and that didn't work. Help

kountryj

Reaction score
Reboot your phone, when it starts up just leave it alone and let it fully load..if that doesn't work you may need to delete the mabilo folder and if that doesn't then your sd card is dead..how long have you had your phone?

OP
C

CDWITT1

Reaction score
SD Card Error

I just got the Droid last night. To reboot, do I need to remove the battery and then replace it? If so, will I lose my contacts, photos, etc?

kountryj

Reaction score
No, just turn your phone off with the power switch up top. Then turn it back on..when you see the motorola m come up just set the phone down and let it fully start up

kountryj

Reaction score
You won't lose anything, you're not resetting your phone and even the you wouldnt ..your phone syncs online with your google account

OP
C

CDWITT1

Reaction score
SD Card Error

That worked, thanks again. Not sure if I did something to create the issue in the first place, the droid is overwhelming

kountryj

Reaction score
You'll get used to it, just wait until you've had it a while and you want to root or overclock it..lol that's where it gets fun..but, from now on, make sure you give the sd card a minute to process, even if its not full it still has to mount completely before you try to use it