sd card and Incredible

Shankster

Reaction score
The 32gb cards are out there. I searched today and around $130-$140 will get you one.

OP
kmo

kmo

Reaction score
I bought my 16gb sd card for $30. delivered to my door. 16gb+8gb stock=24gb. Plenty IMO, as opposed to $100.+ for 32gb forget it, not worth it for the price...

mauiblue

Reaction score
I got the Sandisk 16GB card with USB reader from the Verizon online store. I'm sure that will hold me over for a little while. I've been filling my storage up with music files galore and some photos.

rkwilson

Reaction score
How do I access the SD card on my phone I cant seem to find it ..I'm downloading pics but cant find them

andrew_ja

Reaction score
On your computer:
  1. Plug in USB port connecting your computer and phone.
  2. A screen will show on your Incredible titled Connect to PC. "Charge only" is selected by default. Instead, choose the third option labeled "Disk Drive"
  3. Tap "Done" at the bottom.
  4. Depending how your computer is set up, you may get two popup dialog boxes, or you will have to go to your Computer ("My Computer" pre-Vista) via Start Menu (or if the icon is on the desktop).
  5. One will be your onboard storage (sized at roughly 7 gigabytes). The other is your SD card.
Remember to switch back to Charge only by dragging down the notifications window, tapping the mode that the phone is in while connected.

Last edited:

rkwilson

Reaction score
Oh Im sorry I have a Droid X.. it has PC mode . Windows media Sync, USB Mass Storage and Charge only.. does anyone of those work?