2gb sd card from VZW for Incredible

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Anyone else see this>New Verizon HTC Droid Incredible To Come With 2GB microSD Card I already have an 8gb sd card waiting to go into my new incredible but this would be nice if they really are putting a 2gb sd card in addition to the on board 8gb....

It says "Introductory offer" and nobody really knows what that means. It might be for preorders only or might be for everyone buying an incredible before a certain date. Would be nice to get a 2GB card for free but i wont be mad if i dont. I have the 16GB card that came with my Droid going into the Incredible. :icon_ banana:

mkzbdroid

Reaction score
Anyone else see this>New Verizon HTC Droid Incredible To Come With 2GB microSD Card I already have an 8gb sd card waiting to go into my new incredible but this would be nice if they really are putting a 2gb sd card in addition to the on board 8gb....

either way its still disappointing to me, didnt the Eris ship with a 16gig? thats lame they are only shipping a 2gig, o well not my problem im keeping the one from my droid so someone on craigslist is gonna have to just deal with it haha

Tesla's_Child

Reaction score
do you need an SD card? I thought it came with an 8gig?

Some reviews reported problems with using 3rd party apps that were designed to use the sd card only. In those limited instances the program doesn't recognize the internal memory and you can 't use those apps. At least till the problem is fixed on the app designer end. It didn't seem like it was a wide spread issue however the fact that the Moto-Droid comes standard with the 16 gb card made the Droid-Inc seem cheap for not having one in comparison.

Hivoltage

Reaction score
How much memory ( sd card)does one need for a thousand songs, couple dozen apps and a slew of pictures?

jasonb

Reaction score
How much memory ( sd card)does one need for a thousand songs, couple dozen apps and a slew of pictures?

on my droid i have 922 songs taking up just over 2 gigs. apps don't get stored on the sd card, and pictures aren't very big.

unless you have a ton of music or want to put movies on it, i'd just get an 8 gig card. 8 gig is probably what i'll get.

OP
kmo

kmo

Reaction score
OK so I reviewed my shipped order and YES it has a 2gb card coming with it. I will be using my own 8gb card to replace the 2gb card. I can use the 2gb card some where else.