scrolling to the top of messages

ryaness

Reaction score
I have about two thousand plus texts in one of my message threads. And it is really slowing down the reaction time for my touch screen and scrolling through the thread. I want to go through and delete a good portion, but I'd like to start from the top. So I was wondering if there was an easier way to continually get to the very first message of the thread without scrolling? If you can help I seriously will love you forever. It is getting really tedious and annoying.

Droidicted

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. I like to go through my text threads and read the older messages, but it's a pain to scroll to the top because if one text is opened, then it starts all over from the current day. I've also noticed that a different screen pops up where the keyboard should be & it has arrows and scroll, but I always get that screen by mistake and don't know how to do it purposely.

CrazzyGluee

Reaction score
i have the canadian version of this phone, but im sure its the same. go to any thread, and instead of typing you press up so the bottom text is highlighted. then, you press up and alt, and you are up at the top of a thread. ;D