Scrollable Contact Widget

stragabenz

Reaction score
I'm looking for a scrollable widget bar that can be used horizontally that is 4x1 I just want it for my favorite contacts. I know there are few different choices out on the market but I dont want a widget that takes up an entire screen and I really like a small simple 4x1 widget. Anyone know of any?

Tepes

Reaction score
If you use the payed Launcher Pro, it has a contact widget that would start full screen, but then you can resize it to 4x1 from there.

Sent from my Hitchhiker's Guide

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
I'm looking for a scrollable widget bar that can be used horizontally that is 4x1 I just want it for my favorite contacts. I know there are few different choices out on the market but I dont want a widget that takes up an entire screen and I really like a small simple 4x1 widget. Anyone know of any?

Use COLORIZE WIDGET and change the size on the desktop.

Colorize Widget - Android app on AppBrain

OP
stragabenz

stragabenz

Reaction score
thanks for the response yes I do have Launcher Pro Plus but if I resize that People widget it cuts off part of the contacts face and I cant see the names. Colorize Widget does not support Launcher pro but it seems like it would do the trick, unfortunately I won't switch launchers for one widget =(