Screenshot app?

Panamakevin

Reaction score
Has there been any further development on this? Are Home Replacement apps the only apps that will let you take a screen shot? Other than the SDK route?

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
As far as I know you still have to root if you don't want to use one of the home replacements.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

fritzo

Reaction score
New app called "Screenshot" is available in the marketplace. It has a feature where you just shake your phone to take a screenshot :) Works fairly well.

lostinhtc

Reaction score
I downloaded that screenshot app and I keep getting a FB0 what does that mean exactly.. And i'm sorry I'm new to the droid family.. What exactly is rooted???

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
easiest way, download z4root app. Hit root button. download screencap (or drocap, or shootme or your choice in screen picture taking app) and you are ready to go.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well we have two threads kind of on the same topic. I recommend "Screen Shot It." You go to the app, tap it, and you have 5 seconds and it will take a picture of whatever screen is up at that time. Around 3.00 in the Market.

Last edited:

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
Is there an app that lets u take a screen shot with the camera button it sounds like dxtop but the comment say it is broken I like drop cap but I rather use camera button

Droid1 running UD v1 luna theme